1. Not Using Default PasswordThe default password is the password that we get it first time. This default password should indeed be quickly replaced because of very vulnerable. The reason, the default password can be easily searched on google search, even there are listed the name of a machine, type and default password with a magnificent plastered on some website creators vendors.
2. Not Using Password HintSometimes we are afraid to forget the password that was our entry into the system/account, so we need to create a reminder if we forget the password. Now this is called password reminder Hint, if we create the password hint question, then we can quickly recall these forgotten passwords.
Likewise with the hackers, they’ll experiment with us to guess the password in the password hint questions, over time the password will be predictable, if the questions listed in the password hint can be answered by the password shooter.
3. No Writing Password
Not write the password in other places, to facilitate recall
4. Using a Strong PasswordOwner passwords often using a short password only, if it could be shorter than 3 characters then the user will give a short password. Fortunately this time the system provides a minimum password length of 6 characters and a maximum of 254 characters. The longer a password the stronger it will be the password security.
5. Frequent Change PasswordOwner password should periodically change the password, to authenticate it, the more frequent password changes, the better, because the more difficult shooter/guess password hacking account/your system. Changes to the password depends on the owner, could be a week, a month, three months, and others. Originally the owner does not forget the password that was changed earlier.
6. Not Wearing The Same Password on Multiple AccountsOwners often forget and sometimes passwords frequently enough to create an account, so they each create a new account using the same user id and password are the same, this is very vulnerable and dangerous. Because these passwords through a single account, all accounts will be taken by the hacker.
7. Using Password ManagementTo help recall the various passwords and various accounts, we are often very difficult, but not to worry because it has many current applications to help organize our passwords. Application can be downloaded for free from the internet and paid, so that regardless of our account and whatever we can with the password easy to remember and re-opened, of course, to open it with an encryption method.